- This event has passed.
The Stunning Gardens of Donegal
September 7, 2018 - September 11, 2018€390
September 7th – 11th 2018
Visit the world renowned Glenveagh gardens, feast on wild food and learn how to grow on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Come and visit the area of Cloughaneely, with it’s rich and wide range of fascinating gardens to suit all tastes. You will visit Glenveagh National Park, have a personal tour of Cluainn na dTor Garden, go foraging in Ards walled garden and see permaculture and community gardens in action at OURganic Gardens.
We are very excited to offer this 4 night package, which includes:
- Accommodation at the Song House. Single rooms available.
- Visit to Glenveagh National Park, with it’s beautiful castle and gardens
- Personal Tour around Cluain na dTor Gardens by the owner and creator Seamus O’Donnell, who has built up this artistic and nationally recognised garden over 25 years
- Forage for wild food along the glorious coastline and woods of Donegal
- Visit and work in the inspirational community garden at OURganic Garden, worked on with Permaculture principles
- Breakfast, Lunch and two evening meals included
- Transport and personal guides included
- We will take you to two local pubs, brimming with character and craic
For more details contact +353 (0) 85 899 3154 or firstname.lastname@example.org